Mes Rêves Épanouis

So, a friend asked me; "What's Your Favorite Picture?", I was completely lost. After years of looking through editorials in Vogue & 125. Shameful. So, as i woke up this morning with a head spewing with the dream i just had, i realized some of the best images i've viewed in my life have been in my dreams. Now, i can't show you pictures of my dreams because A. That's Impossible & B. That would ruin the magic of it. So instead i'm showing you pictures that maybe reflect the images that can be seen in a lot of my dreams. Welcome... To My World....


This is creepy. But there's this house across from my street and in the dream, it's not too dissimilar to how the weather is here. I've had the dream set here reoccurring for as long as i can remember.

I vividly remember weatching a programme with my brother when i was very young about this street, Rowley Way in the UK. Ever since, it tends to be where i'm living if i'm not on the run or at my own current house (but weirdly in my old room)

It's a bit creepy, coz this happens a lot, some guy like 'welcomes' me to my dream or something. If i have a dream sequence, he's always there at the beginning, masked, standing in a doorway looking at me, and i'm walking towards him, and it stops. I wanna know what't behind him!


Usually on the run, on my own, don't know why, but i often end up on a desolate road with one lamp in the distance in the middle of the road. Im running away from something but i don't know what.

This happens quite a lot. (p.s. I tend to be the one on the right - hmm)

Very rarely do i end up in a 'paradise' but when i do, it looks as blury and as bright as this.

An everlasting walkway at night. Seems to be a favorite location of my dream-self.

As you can tell, i have some pretty dark dreams. The reason these are my favorite images, are because they're very mysterious, and i've know most of them since as long as i can remember. I don't tend to have very many 'new' dreams, and if i do, i always have them again at some point. My subconscious is obviously a massive fan of re-runs. I really want to draw all the se images. from my dreams, so i can show a more accurate view :) These are merely 'reflections'.

2 comments:

  1. ooh now i know all about your psyche! but still. these aren't exactly helpful. your next post is going to have to be your favourite editorial/tumblr/blog photos! xx

    ReplyDelete